On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:17 PM, digger vermont <dv_ml...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'm working with the python bindings for elementary and can't figure out
> how to use the mouse events.  I can get them to work with a slider, but
> with the frame and anchor block I tried it is not.
>
>    fr = elementary.Frame(win)
>    fr.label_set('Frame')
>    fr.size_hint_weight_set(1.0, 1.0)
>    fr.size_hint_align_set(-1.0, -1.0)
>    fr.on_mouse_move_add(print_event)
>    tb.pack(fr, 0, 0, 1, 1)
>    fr.show()
>
> What am I missing?

probably fr has no parts that get events (see edje and
mouse_events:0). What are you trying to do? It's not safe to rely on
theme and add mouse_move yourself, you're supposed to either send
events from edje OR create your own transparent rectangle that get
mouse events (and put it in repeat mode).

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems