Hi Vincent 'caro' Torri,

A couple of weeks ago I had added a ticket to the tracker of enlightenment.
(http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/ticket/307)
Could you have a look at it, as it solved the segmentation faults that I was
having with test_ewl_pdf and test_esmart_pdf.
It also solves the segmentation fault of eyesight when it load a pdf file. This
is mainly because eyesight uses the
esmart functionality in its plug-in. The segmentation fault is because "new
GlobalParams()" moved to epdf_init, which is not
called from any function within esmart_pdf, ewl_pdf.

Kind regards,

Mark-Willem "Rawnar" Jansen

Gratis emoticons voor in je Messenger!
http://www.msnmessengerexperience.nl/chuck/