my 2 cents on this: I'd not use it as i'm not twitter guy myself, but
I see value in Massimiliano's work and since he is not stopping any
development work on his front, it's just bonus... if raster stops
hacking and starts twittering then I'd find out a FUCKING HUGE STICK
and beat him to death :-)

Go massimilano, go!

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Massimiliano Calamelli
<mcalame...@gmail.com> wrote:

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems
MSN: barbi...@gmail.com