Hi,

I initially disabled "everything" module build, but I had not reviewed
or tried it because I did think it was in early stages, after all it
is a GSoC project and GSoC is not even started. But warned by thomasg,
I tried and and even did a quick review of its code: it already looks
good and works nicely! congrats jeffdameth!

It is now enabled by default and I urge users of "execbuf" to move to
this new module, just enable it and reassign your keybidings to use
the new action (Run Everything Dialog). It already do what "execbuf"
did, but will also enable you to switch to existing windows (winlist)
and open e17 settings! I really expect it to grow to provide calc and
aspell/dict that interact with clipboard soon, let's see ;-)

Jeffdameth, after a quick review I see that you could:
  - fix some error handling cases, specially in evry_show() you can
leak the input_window with grab if you fail to alloc popup and so.
  - use new e_zone_useful_geometry_get() to properly center dialog
considering shelves. this is more important on devices with small
screens but big shelves, like netbooks/mids. dialogs should be
centered in the empty space (consider shelves/panel).
  - some functions lack (void) and use ()
  - lots of trailing whitespace.
  - use more eina macros, like EINA_LIST_FOREACH

other than these minor stuff, it looks good already!

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems