I'd like to announce the first episode of the new Enlightenment
Community News (ECN).

ECN is your new regular source of information in the Enlightenment project.
For now you can find it on the official enlightenment blog:
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/blog/category/ECN
In future this will be directly on enlightenment.org

ECN will be released on Sundays. Depending on the news flow there
won't be an episode every week, but at least every month.
The topics reach from e17 news over applications using EFL to
distributions that use enlightenment as main desktop.

The topics of this episodes are:
 - what's new in e17
 - shiny new or updated EFL apps
 - efl-webkit
... and more.

Unlike the current "News" section on enlightenment.org ECN will not do
release announcements -
instead it will contain interesting new things straight out of the SVN
tree and the community.
Also it will have fancy screenshots. ;-)

If you are not only interested in reading the news, but also
participating in writing it, feel free to take part at:
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/EnlightenmentCommunityNews
Feedback is also highly welcome.
You can also drop me a mail if you'd like to showcase your new EFL
based application and have no trac account.

To stay informed you can use the ECN RSS feed:
http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/blog/category/ECN?format=rss

I hope you like it and participate!