Hum, and that remembers me that I did the esmart_cairo stuff, in
trunk/esmart. You can use it and draw lines and fancy stuff using it,
should work out quite well. AFAIK there are some plotting libs using
cairo, so you can glue them together.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Peter Wehrfritz<peter.wehrfr...@web.de> wrote:
> noma...@free.fr schrieb:
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I began to reflect on the problem of drawing a table of values following
>> the ideas given by Vincent and Gustavo. I wrote
>> something which is still archaic (I warned you, in terms of programming
>> I have the age of an infant)
>>
>> let me explain the procedure:
>>
>> the app window is W x H pixels.
>>
>> The ploting area is of W-XG x H-YG, begining at XG,YG.
>>
>> Creates 2 evas_images (W-XG x H-YG):
>> The first supports the points (x_i, y_i), the axes oX, oY, and the
>> graduations
>> the second supports the gride
>>
>> we need to transform the set of values due to the orientation of axes
>> and the origin of coordinates.
>>
>> In this transformation we only use 75% of the ploting area.
>>
>> Usage of the programme :
>>
>> ./prg datafile [pt] [motif]
>>
>> if pt null, then dont plot lines between points
>> motif = c, p, l, s (cross, plus, losange, stars)
>>
>> I need lotof help:
>>
> I don't know how you drawing the points or the lines, but I started to
> write a little plotting library, some months ago, unfortunately I didn't
> found the time to work on it futher, but I still plan to do it. Hence it
> lacks on many places, in fact it isn't a library at all atm. It's using
> cario as back-end, so you can plot in any cairo surface, also into a buffer.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/complot/source/checkout
>> I create with the aide of embed some ewl_butons (open data, save, help,
>> zoom).
>>
>> How can I attache a callback which reads a datafile (pointer to datafile).
>>
> You do not need a callback to read a data file. Use fread or fgets.
>> I can not find how to handle from a EVAS, other window (ewl or evas).
>>

> Sorry, what do you want to handle?
>> thank you to anyone who can give me an example.
>>
>> Last question Can'I publish the programme here for discussion?
>>

> If it is short yes, of course. If it is already longer, you can upload
> it somewhere else, and only post a link to it.

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems
MSN: barbi...@gmail.com
Skype: gsbarbieri