Hi Folks!

I usually annoy the developers on IRC, but this issue includes a code
sample, so e-mail is better.
I'm trying to understand edje and create a very simple animation
within the theme. All the animation should do is make an icon bigger
when an event occurs. Simple enough. Except I cannot get it to work,
no matter what I try.

That's why I would very much appreciate input on it. I guess I'm
missing a function call or something.

This is the entire app, with the companion theme. I stripped out a lot
of things for brevity. But this is enough to get the icon on screen.

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo.

For those who prefer syntax highlight here is the .c code:
http://pastebin.ca/1666736
and here is the edje theme file: http://pastebin.ca/1666754

And attached are the files themselvs.