Howdy!

After seeing the latest port using expedite as a demo, I decided it
was time to give it a bit of a graphical overhaul. Gone is the
blingness and whats left is a more modern looking expedite. I was
considering changing the icons too but left them in for the
historicalness.

For those that dont know, the handsome chap with the beer is
rasterman. (sorry raster! Was taken from my holiday photos to Sydney
:D) The reason why I used raster in it is because I needed
something/someone to fill in the splitting of the logo.png and the
e-logo.png. By dividing this up it becomes a snap to incorporate
company logos and whatever into the program, which gives it a bit more
of a pop when presenting the EFL to people.

I know by changing some images used in the test WILL CHANGE
PERFORMANCE FIGURES!!! If this is a non-issue, it can be released as a
new version (0.7.0) and have a note attached to the README. If it is a
huge issue, I wont commit these changes. You can diff it between my
current revision, 44902.

Would love some feedback and thumbs ups/downs on the look. (It is fairly minor.)

http://members.iinet.net.au/~haste/e17/expedite.tar.gz

Cheers,
Toma.