On Wednesday, 24 February 2010, at 06:56:32 (+0800),
Tom Haste wrote:

> http://download.enlightenment.org/snapshots/LATEST/
>
>  Thats where the latest snapshots are found, and you really should be
> basing binary packages off of those.
>
> http://download.enlightenment.org/releases/
>
> Heres where things go once they get released, so you can change that
> when something happens along those lines.

No, spec files in SVN are written to be used with either final
releases or in-tree builds, not released snapshots.  If they can be
written in such a way as to be usable in both cases, that's fine, but
they must not require any sort of snapshot nomenclature.

The best value for the URL is to point to where the release will be
once it's released.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <m...@kainx.org>