On Friday, 07 May 2010, at 20:02:15 (+0200),
Sebastian Dransfeld wrote:

> Enlightenment SVN wrote:
> > Log:
> >   revert broken dbus return handling, readd stringshares
>
> Please! Don't mess with code you don't understand!

I'm pretty sure he made those changes with Gustavo's input and
insights, so if you all want to hash it out, fine, but don't get
personal about it.

Explain why you did what you did and why his code is wrong, just like
Gustavo tried to explain why you were wrong.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <m...@kainx.org>
Linux Server/Cluster Admin, LBL.gov       Author, Eterm (www.eterm.org)