On 05/07/2010 12:28 AM, Sebastian Dransfeld wrote:
>  Amitav Mohanty wrote:
>>  Hello
>>
>>  I had enlightenment crashed while logging out. Before logging out, I
>>  had locked and unlocked the screen a couple of times. I am attaching
>>  the backtrace.
>
>  Do you have your svn revision? It isn't current.
>
>  Sebastian

My svn revision is 47999. Yes, I have not tried it with current;
however, I thought it might be relevant because I have had this log out
problem in many svn revisions earlier as well. I shall check out the
latest revision in the evening and update the thread if required.

Amitav
[N.B.: I had forgotten to mail the revision number to the ML and had only
mailed it to Sebastian.]