I downloaded the .edj because Im lazy. :)

On 15 July 2010 09:27, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Tom Haste <tomha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looks nice! Heres a couple things I might change (if you agree)...
>>
>> 1. The text boxes look almost out of place being such a lithe grey.
>
> That's something we talked a bit. While in our theme we can control
> them, in all other apps or with user documents it will be impossible
> to have dark background, so it would look odd. Imagine chrome/firefox,
> or openoffice. Actually we did it white at first, but then the
> contrast was too strong.

I cant remember if theres a signal for 'Active input' and just
displaying a number. I would say that the text boxes for virtual pager
numbers (eg; |---x----| [3]) could be taken away completely and have a
white number there. The details in wallpaper image selector dialog
would also look nice there with no boxes at all. Then the active input
text box (like the file input in the same dialog) would look ok being
the colour it is. This might look nice with B&W too... Ill have a
tinker.

>> 2. The size of the toolbar in dialog boxes other than config panel.
>> (See the Virtual Desktops dialog)
>
> I guess you're talking about other dialog, as there is no toolbar in
> Virtual Desktops. If you mean the icon-less toolbars, then Marina did
> that on purpose to clearly differentiate from buttons. Maybe too much?
> :-)

Errr YEP! There are so many widgets in the Virtual Desks dialog. They
are a tad huge.