I figured Id throw my $0.00002 AUD into this...

Being a noob to the programming game, Just the ecore_init() seems fine
by me as long as ecore_init() documentation also states that
eina_init() happens with it. Seeing eina_init() and ecore_init() tells
my noobie brain that one must happen before the other otherwise stuff
might not work right.

I guess you could consider that the 'grandma' test.