On a very very side note; considering Android has taken off, and the
new 2.3 API has made working in C and C++ easier... or, and please
refrain from throwing shoes at me, there is a Java-QT wrapper out
there called QT Jambi than lets people write in Java with the QT
toolkit... :D

I wouldnt know the 1st point to writing a wrapper like that though.