Hi guys!

Bad problem just before the release... :(

On my Fedora14 ecore_file_download() is broken,
the completion/progress callbacks are never called. I can see
this in my applications, in the "elementary map test" and in the
python-ecore example: examples/file/01_ecore_file_download.py

Download seem to start (no error on start), the "http://"; protocol is
available, but no callbacks are called  :/

To be sure it's not a problem of mine I'm setting up 3 virtual machine
with clean os, Debian5, Ubuntu10.10 and Fedora14. They will be ready
this evening.

No one spot the same problem? Can someone give it a try?

Thanks
DaveMDS