Hey,

thanks for having a look :-)

Okay, this example code does not create a smart object for some
reason. But within my actual code (not this test) it does. I am using
the clipped smart class as a base as well and only replace the resize
function.

What piece am I missing within my examplary code to make evas create a
smart object?

BR,

Leif