Well i think current shortcut list suffers most peoples need, so i for example
use always on top and sticky most often.
Kill is somehow special, people wouldn't know where to search for that option
as killing a window wouldn't always mean that the whole application is killed -
others might expect a kill feature in the application submenu. So that's why
close and kill are placed at the toplevel... Let's keep them there...