There is already a way to kill not responding windows in window menu.
Sure, no problem with requesting features, but you'll need to convince
a developer that he needs the feature that you want to have
implemented. If it's not implemented yet it means no one felt the urge
or didn't had the spare time to do it.

BR

=========================

hello MR.BR

alot of thanks to you to tell me there is another way to kill stuck programs

but its not enughe

you see there is another way to programs to be stuck , just like what
happend to my computer yesterday with VLC program

you see our distro developers didn't built it very well so there is was a
bug that i thank god to make me see it to report about it here

any way that bug was

that is if i closing this program's window then vlc will not be killed as it
suppose to be happened to it if i do that

after that i hear after that my cpu fan was running very fast and very
annoying

after that i discovered that this vlc was still running

so i decided to kill it from KSYSGUARD and after that cpu fan return to
normal state

sooo

did you see what i mean when i requested something like that for this
environment

if we can improve cpu module to do something like this ........

any way thanks for this discaution