Hi All,

      I am planning to use elm_notify which provides a nice functionality for
   showing  alert message/important information on the screen.

   In addition to the existing functionalities, we need to have title support
   so that we can show the  title to the notify if needed.

   For this I am proposing following changes in the content part of Notify.

   Content ==> Title(optional) + Content + Action-area(optional)

   Action-area can hold button item(s) in the current content region of notify
   and on clicking on these, user will be notified

   and can handle the event in the callback, say hiding of the notify and/or
   doing some logic operations . This will enable to handle the action not only
   on blocked event area but to action area as well.

   User should be able to set new button items to action-area through API like
   [Evas_Object *elm_notify_action_area_button_add(<Evas_Object*> notify,
   <Evas_Object*>button)].

   Please let me know about your valuable opinion on this as whether extending
   elm_notify for this functionality is a good idea.

   Thanks.

   Regards,

   Rajeev

   [SeenTimeChecker?do=9213de45efed55c3c2f82d733db96f82385dda2b8b7eb147f1d2345d
   123b7a3c770255183a8f81f75f2c6c48df01bb6e980b3871b38ac66662d74ed859d628c32758
   cd62c5cf0684a728c55b39cc59eacf878f9a26ce15a0]