On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Tom Hacohen
<tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> wrote:
> I don't think a new widget just for that is a good idea, why not just
> create a different theme?

Maybe it's not required. It will depends what is intended.

Right now notify is designed the more generic way as possible: content
is a swallow. So you can set any evas object you want, you can set a
box with a title label, a description label, and how many buttons you
want, or even better, you can set a elm_layout as content, and use a
design more interesting than a box. Sure, you'll need a group for
that, but it's up to your application.

If you want to add these new parts to the widget theme, it can be
done, but it will add complexity to all elementary themes and to the
code that will need to be maintained. So before adding anything to the
libs you should analyze if it's generic enough to be relevant.

My 2 cents.