I'm trying to fix a crash in e17 that seems to only happen the first time I run
e17 after bootup. I recently posted about this, and was requested to compile
everything with -g -O0 and retest. Now I did that, here are the results.

The crash always happens while e17 is drawing the initial pager rectangles in
the center of the displays.

As I previously described, the problem only happens the first time e17 is run
after bootup. It cycles through 3 successive "white rectangles of death" before
disabling modules and finishing startup. After this, if I quit X11 and restart
it, the crash does not happen. If I reboot, it crashes again.

I get the same crash whether or not I start fresh (with ~/.e deleted) or with
an existing ~/.e.

I captured the gdb backtrace here: http://pastebin.com/rfQ7Sfcu

I also captured the console output of EINA_LOG_LEVEL=5
/usr/local/bin/enlightenment_start , here: http://pastebin.com/uqwJNye6

It's strange that it only happens the first time I run it after reboot.

This is not a new bug, it has been going on for a long time. I'm looking into
it now because most other bugs are fixed.

Any help very much appreciated!

-Dave