On 31/05/11 17:26, Vincent Torri wrote:

> On Tue, 31 May 2011, Vincent Torri wrote:
>

>> On Tue, 31 May 2011, Cedric BAIL wrote:

>>> Sounds like an issue in evas or below. edje_cc doesn't start the
>>> generic loader, evas try it when it fail to open with all the other
>>> possibility. For an unknow reason eet loader doesn't work. Maybe add
>>> some printf in eet loader, then inside eet itself. How did you
>>> generate your edj ?
>>
>> edje_cc, it's the elementary theme.
>
> I copied the default.edj theme from linux to Windows, and I have the
> same problem, so there are good chances that there is no problem with
> the creation of the theme.
>
> I'll check the eet loader, then eet itself
>
> thanks
>
> Vincent

Is the wallpaper ?module? affected? Going to Picture, then selecting
picture to have as wallpaper get:

  "Enlightenment was unable to import picture due to conversion errors"

Following shows up on console:

sh: evas_image_loader.thm: not found
sh: evas_image_loader.thm: not found
sh: evas_image_loader.thm: not found
sh: evas_image_loader.thm: not found
sh: evas_image_loader.thm: not found
sh: evas_image_loader.thm: not found
ECORE_X_ATOM_NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST_COUNTER
ECORE_X_ATOM_NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST_COUNTER
edje_cc: Wrote       152 bytes (   0Kb) for "edje_file" header
edje_cc: Error. Unable to load image "pict0646-3310511edt.png" used by
file "/home/rat/.e/e/backgrounds/pict0646-3310511edt.edj": File (or file
path) does not exist. Check if path to file "pict0646-3310511edt.png" is
correct (both directory and file name).
ECORE_X_ATOM_NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST_COUNTER
ECORE_X_ATOM_NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST_COUNTER

rob