Am Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:24:11 +0900 schrieb Carsten Haitzler (The
Rasterman):

Hi Raster,

I like the new module!

One idea if you touch it again:

- Optional display of calendar weeks in the calendar.

This is very helpful as I talk very often about calendar weeks in my
job. :-)

regards
        Andreas

Technical Blog <http://andreasvolz.wordpress.com/>