Ohhh I see now. It was the 'clip on a rect' thing. Thanks for the fix :)

dh

On 06/21/2011 09:31 AM, Christopher Michael wrote:
> How was it not the right fix ? The images themselves were white, being
> displayed on white buttons.
>
> dh
>
> On 06/21/2011 06:18 AM, michael bouchaud wrote:
>> Hum ... I don't think this was the right fix
>>
>> 2011/6/20 Enlightenment SVN<no-re...@enlightenment.org>
>>
>>> Log:
>>> Illume Keyboard: Fix incorrect white images.
>>>

>>> Author:       devilhorns
>>> Date:         2011-06-20 14:31:51 -0700 (Mon, 20 Jun 2011)
>>> New Revision: 60536
>>> Trac:         http://trac.enlightenment.org/e/changeset/60536
>>>
>>> Modified:
>>>    trunk/e/src/modules/illume-keyboard/keyboards/backspace.png
>>> trunk/e/src/modules/illume-keyboard/keyboards/down.png
>>> trunk/e/src/modules/illume-keyboard/keyboards/enter.png
>>> trunk/e/src/modules/illume-keyboard/keyboards/left.png
>>> trunk/e/src/modules/illume-keyboard/keyboards/right.png
>>> trunk/e/src/modules/illume-keyboard/keyboards/shift.png
>>> trunk/e/src/modules/illume-keyboard/keyboards/tab.png