Reposting to keep the thread together (sorry):

The bug appears to be in evas, not ecore.

I am running expedite using twm, so that none of the EFL's load until I launch
expedite (with gdb).

Expedite crashes before it even finishes loading, before any tests. GDB shows
the exact same error as I was reporting for e17.

Expedite window is partially drawn.

On #irc now.

Dave