I'm not claiming that I'll fix any/all of them, but at the least we should
compile an actual list of all the cnp bugs that people have noticed. Since I've
fixed a ton of them over the past couple days, I'll start:

* newlines are not respected
* middle mouse paste (primary) always overwrites selected text instead of
  respecting cursor position
?

--
Mike Blumenkrantz