On 08/02/2011 04:11 AM, Boris Faure wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 23:02, Boris Faure<bill...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Patch is attached. Tell me if it works fine for you and I'll gladly commit
>> it.
>> I've done a few things other than just use the new API:
>> - removed an unused var in ecore_x_icccm_size_pos_hints_get() and
>> added __UNUSED__ on win,
>
> my bad.
No Worries :) It's fixed now.

>> - changed LONG_MAX into UINT32_MAX in ecore_x_window_prop_property_get().
>> I think UINT32_MAX should be used instead of hard-coding 0x7fffffff or
>> 1000000L when calling xcb_get_property_unchecked().
>
> Why did you discard this patch?

I tried using your whole patch, but it would not apply against current
ecore...so I then had to retype all the changes into my local copy and
commit. I did not change long_max to uint32_max (or any of these other
lower changes) as I have not had time yet to verify that long_max ==
uint32_max == 0.7ffff == 10000L, etc, etc, etc. Just have not had any
time yet to verify that the values would be the same and thus not break
things.

dh