Hello all,

I have a question about event propagation routine among Evas_Object specially
elm_scroller.
I made an application which has Evas_Objects as follows:
my object -> elm_layout -> elm_box -> elm_scroller -> elm_navibar ("->" means :
left is contained to right)
I expect that event is propagated from child to parent, but event propagation
routine is as follows:
elm_scroller -> elm_navibar -> my object -> elm_layout -> elm_box ("->" means :
left object gets event early)

Why elm_scroller always get event firstly even though it has child?
I want to not propagate event to the elm_scroller using EVAS_EVENT_FLAG_ON_HOLD
if my object consumes event.
but I can not do that because elm_scroller gets event earlier than my object.
If elm_scroller's event routine is correct, is there any other solution?
(additional information: my object is not an elementary widget. it is just an
Evas_Object.)

Regards,
Eunmi Lee