Event stream between kernel and X server doesn't matter.

As I see your X input device configuration, you have only one porinter device.
You can get touch events only for a finger which was issued from "touchscreen"
If you want to make your multitouch working on EFL application,
you need to rewrite your evdev driver or you need to get multitouch
version of evdev driver.
As Carsten mentioned earlier, ecore X backend expects mpx-style events.
i.e. 3 finger needs 3 slave pointer devices.

BR,
Sung-Jin Park