Carsten Haitzler write:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:34:56 +0200 Tomas Cech <tc...@suse.cz> said:
>
> > Hi mighty devs,
> >
> > I'd like to inform you that with cooperation of JReidinger, DimStar,
> > matejcik and Puppet_Master we have now E17 in openSUSE buildservice
> > for several distributions. Not all make sense but can be used as
> > monitor if something went wrong with recent revision. Periodic builds
> > are not yet enabled, but it may be already interesting for you.
> >
> > https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=X11%3AEnlightenment%3ANightly
> >
> > We all had SUSE as priority so it may not have the quality as by
> > "native packager" for other distributions. If you're "native packager"
> > and want to fix something. Feel free to contact us.
> >
> > On behalf of all people mentioned above
>
> this is pretty cool.

Thanks, if you are interested in more libraries or projects which was build
nightly just write me. ( of course spec file will be nice, so I need not create
it myself).

> it'd be nice if the deb distros also got some
> package/build love and if people can investigate the build problems for:
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?blocked=0&building=0&dispatching=0&finished=0&project=X11%3AEnlightenment%3ANightly&scheduled=0&signing=0&succeeded=0

I plan to try debian based distros ability of build service and how it works.
And yes, it would be nice if developers could look at fails. If they need help,
they can ping me on IRC or send me a mail.

Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
Software Engineer Appliance Department