Hi,

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<barbi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have plans to add DBus bindings to Elev8? Particularly
> interested in ObjectManager and related support to make it easy to
> access most system services (they are being converted to this standard
> as Glib standardizes this method).

What is this ObjectManager things ? I tried to do a quick google and
ended up with some pointer to Windows, so either Vincent was able to
drive Glib folks to embrace the evil or I didn't find the right
pointer...

> I plan to write small tests for PulseAudio, ConnMan and BlueZ using
> it. But there are also Tracker, MPRIS, UPower, UDisks, Telepathy and
> others using it as well.

Yeah, it will really make sense to have all of them, it will really
start to be time consuming to maintain that. Do you have any idea how
we could automate it ?
--
Cedric BAIL