On Saturday, October 29, 2011 6:21:56 AM UTC+8, Tom Hacohen wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Someone from the Israeli community asked me about it, and tbh, I have no
> idea how to do it. Gustavo said at IRC that it's possible through the
> usage of enlightenment_remote, is it?

It used to be possible via enlightenment_remote 3 years ago. Now it is not
possible. There is no GUI to change this.

How can I make it happen? He wants to change "shaded" to
> "maximize/unmaximize.".
>
> It is part of "Signal bindings", not "mouse bindings". You can hack into
your e.cfg - unpack it using eet, modify the new file (look for signal
bindings and then e.event.titlebar) and repack it into a new e.cfg - that's
the only way for now.