On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 10:15:21 +0200 Tom Hacohen
<tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> wrote:

> On 03/11/11 10:09, David Seikel wrote:
> > All those except line and polygon are TODO'd in the lua2 source code
> > from before.  I added line and polygon, since they would be trivial.
> > They only got two functions each.  lol
>  > ...
>  > ...
> > I said that was the worst that could happen.  If I fuck up in some
> > major way.  Or accidentally introduce something that breaks a
> > platform I don't have here for testing.
>
> If I got you correctly: I really think introducing so many new API so
> close to a release without being able to think them through and
> making sure we like them (lua API is also API) is bad. :)

The basics of the API where designed by raster over a year ago, and
have been in edje since then.  I'm just implementing more of it,
mostly by copying the boiler plate and examples raster made.  Sure,
there are some new things, but they follow the style raster created.

That really long and bothersome API thing I posted recently turned out
to be me taking a wrong turn.  It can be ignored.  Sorted that out with
raster in IRC.

But it would be great if more people than me thought about it it now.
B-)