Same with me. Apparently, I have registered a few months back and I had same
experience.
I did see a SQL style error, but the password reset link got emailed anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: P Purkayastha [mailto:ppu...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 November 2011 12:11
To: mailing-enlightenment-de...@googlegroups.com
Cc: Enlightenment developer list
Subject: Re: [E-devel] Trac - All users account/permissions were deleted,
please register.

On Wednesday, November 2, 2011 5:00:27 PM UTC+8, Tom Hacohen wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Unfortunately, raster and I discovered today that all the user
> accounts were deleted. The cause is unknown, but unfortunately that's
> how things are.
>
> Please register again and let raster/me know what permissions you had
> and we'll grant them back.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
> Tom.

I got around to checking my account today. Apparently my account wasn't
deleted. The password was simply not working. All I had to do was ask trac to
email me a new password and I was able to login with the new one.  I suspect it
was the same for the other accounts. That is, they are not deleted, but simply
passwords are lost.