Hi,
I am guessing that ephoto is now out if sync with all the elm changes
yesterday. I am getting the following build error for ephoto:

Making all in bin
make  all-am
 CC     ephoto_ql_la-ephoto.lo
 CC     ephoto_ql_la-ephoto_main.lo
ephoto_main.c: In function '_ephoto_thumb_browser_show':
ephoto_main.c:29: warning: 'elm_pager_content_promote' is deprecated (declared
at /usr/local/include/elementary-0/elm_deprecated.h:5017)
ephoto_main.c:33: error: too few arguments to function
'elm_gengrid_item_bring_in'

FYI, all e17 libs compile and run fine on OSX currently, as does elm. I don't
think the OS matters with this error.

-Dave