Dear All, Hello.

I have a question about shift/alt/ctrl key press operation.
On the X environment, shift/alt/ctrl key press
event(EVAS_CALLBACK_KEY_DOWN) does not occur repeatedly .
But on the Windows, shift/alt/ctrl key press event occurs repeatedly.

Now let's suppose you have an application which takes care of
shift/alt/ctrl key press event.
The application would work improperly if there is not enough handling for
those key events.

So how about your opinion on this.
Should I change ecore_win32_things to occur EVAS_CALLBACK_KEY_DOWN event
once (not repeatedly)
Or should I change the Application....?

Would you ENLIGHTEN me on this question?

Sincerely,
Shinwoo Kim.