Belated review.
I have some comments. I just committed the fixed version but it'll be
good for you to know.

1) two spaces between "bt," and "4"!!.
> elm_grid_pack(gd, bt,  4,  80, 20, 10);
There were more than 10 instances of this. I fixed it.

2) internal function position
I moved _first/prev/next/last_bt_clicked() callback functions to the
right before test_list6() function.
They are used for test_list6().

3) casting
> Evas_Object *li = (Evas_Object *) data;