Dear all, this is Daniel Juyung Seo.
I introduce EFL Korean User Group,
http://efl.or.kr

This group is not a big community or whatever as of now. It's a place
to hold all Korean EFL materials together.
The reason why we created this is that it is very hard to find Korean
information for EFL and all the information is spread.
And I've been asked about Korean EFL material from many people.

I and Hermet created this group and Woohyun will join us soon :)
\I encourage any Korean to join this group and share your EFL blog
posts with us.
Basically many of the contents are linked to my blog now and Hermet's
blog is also linked.

Thank you very much.

ps1. Special thanks to Hermet for paying for the domain.
ps2. We also have 'Enlightenment Korea' facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/enlightenment.or.kr
ps3. And twitter which is based on a automatic forward of facebook
posts. https://twitter.com/EnlightenmentKo

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)