So... Built up a fresh SVN build this afternoon and all of the sudden I am
getting a Module API Error with a number of modules including itask,
engage, and places (and my users report it is happening on a couple of
others at least as well).

A screenshot of some of the error messages:
http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-4fa6fa4688c798.24995589.jpg

Anyone else getting this? Any idea what the issue is? Did something change
in E's core that means these modules all need to be updated? All the
modules and enlightenment where recompiled this morning from a fresh SVN
pull.

Regards,
--
~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>