Raster and I had discussed myself helping with some publicity for E/EFLs -
I am a decent writer. The problem is while I know my way around the
Enlightenment desktop, I don't know terribly much C/about the EFLs
internally (other than that they are fast!). If someone wanted to get me an
outline of some of the more technical details that should be highlighted
about the various parts of the EFLs that potential developers should know
about I'd be happy to formula and intelligible post that could be plastered
on E.org/my blog/reddit/lxer/et al.

~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
Thoughts on Technology <http://jeffhoogland.blogspot.com/>, Tech Blog
Bodhi Linux <http://bodhilinux.com/>, Enlightenment for your Desktop