Hi,

Your new evil release overlord here. 1.0.2 release is out and ready for
download. It has lots^Wsome^Wan update or two that is not^Wdefinitely
relevant to people. Seriously. You should all update immediately. More
releases tomorrow.

I don't know what else needs to be done for announcements, so someone else
can fill me in at some point if I missed something.

Enjoy,
Mike