"Jérôme Pinot" <ngc...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK, I found something weird in e.

Last update made my desktop icons just disappeared. Despite the fact I'm
using the french localisation, e was looking for the icons in the
~/Desktop folder (instead of ~/Bureau).

But what is really weird is when I plug an external device, the link
still show up in ~/Bureau, which is not read by e, so showing nothing on
the desktop. Something is really mixed up here.

I'm trying to build without HAL but it doesn't seems to work yet and this
bug doesn't help.

zmike, any idea?

--
Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net/

Live Security Virtual Conference
threats.
http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/_____________________________________________

How did you set your locale? I'll work on this with you today in irc if you are
around