To enable(disable) access mode, what should application do? um.. by setting
environment variable as below?
  - export ELM_MODULES="access_output>access/api:$ELM_MODULES"
  - export ELM_ACCESS_MODE=1
There would be other ways to set the environment variable. Please let me
know what is the best way to enable(disable) access mode.

Thanks for your response.
Shinwoo Kim.