On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 07:48 +0100, Michael Blumenkrantz wrote:
> tested here, works fine. invalid.

Hmmm - perhaps it is more specific then?

I have a shelf in the lower right that contains only the systray
module, and is set to autohide.  Four apps have icons there: network
manager, bluetooth, tomboy, and vino.  Here's my exact steps that do it
everytime:

1) Click tomboy icon to open the menu of notes.
2) Select a note from the list.  The menu closes, the note opens.
3) The shelf stays visible until I move the pointer in and back out.

Perhaps the open menu is important?  The pointer leaves the shelf
window via the tomboy menu, and the click which closes that menu isn't
within the shelf.

Ross