Sorry, but I really cannot identify your use case. The only utility that I
see to emit a "changed" signal is to be noticed that the progressbar value
has changed ... But we will not use the value later, but surely not to
redefine a new format. format_func is here to do that.

--
Michaël Bouchaud (yoz) <y...@efl.so>