Leif Middelschulte <leif.middelschu...@gmail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Mon,
25 Jun 2012 23:14:29 +0200:

> Am Montag, 25. Juni 2012 um 20:53 schrieb Vadim Efimov:
>> Michael Blumenkrantz <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com
>> (mailto:michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com)> писал(а) в своём письме Wed, 20 Jun
>> 2012 14:49:57 +0200:
>>
>> > If you have an e17 bug, reply to this mail or create a ticket for it on
>> > trac. This is the LAST call. Hint hint.
>> >

>> Hello,
>>
>> May be, this is not actually bug, but very annoying thing for me.
>> I have enabled notification & mixer modules. Then I change volume,
>> I get new notify per few %, and then I should click 20 times to see
>> new messages from irc client or something. It would be great, to have
>> option "disable sending notifications" in mixer(may be even per type?
>> volume/mute), or maybe filter them from storing in notification module.
>> What do you think?
>>

> Firstofall, it should be the same notification whose text should be changing
> (%).
> Also, there is a switch in the mixer module "Disable desktop notifications".

I checked yesterday - recompiled everything, wipe out old profile and make new
one.
It work for you? For me - not. I even try to switch locale to English and see
only
one similar option name in mixer module:"Show Popup on volume change via
keybindings"
and this didn't help. I can only disable storing of "normal" popups in
notification
module. Did I miss something, somewhere?

But, I have another... issue. I setup keyboard layouts in xorg.conf, and they
stop
working with new profile - even with unloaded xkb module. And I can't figure
out,
how I can setup E via keyboard settings to very common configuration in Russia:

EN+RU layouts, switch via alt+shift and scroll lock LED as layout indicator, my
current part from xorg.conf (I use Caps LED, because on this notebook I haven't
scroll led):

Option          "XkbLayout"     "us,ru"
Option          "XkbVariant"    ",winkeys"
Option          "XkbOptions"
"grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:caps,compose:lwin,terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp"

Thanks