WARNING: This email may contain sarcasm and cynicism. If you are easily
offended by such things, stop reading now. This is not a bakery, I will
not be sugar coating things.

 > And this is not a commit message!
 > What does "Tizen changes to upstream EFL." means ?

Wow, a zinger from the cheap seats...Two cents from the peanut
gallery...I'm sorry, who are you ?? Do I know you ? Do you even develop
for EFL ?

You're a little late to the party with this one. The "ride my arse"
bandwagon has been derailed at the corner of Suck it up & Move on, and
crashed into We all have problems, before coming to a stop at Get the
Hell Over It.

 > Me (as other) are not into tizen development, so this make
 >really no sense :(

I suppose commit messages like this one:

"THE MOST IMPORTANT COMMIT IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY"

or

"BAD CEDRIC!"

do make sense to you ??

Where were you to put in your two cents on those ?? Funny, I don't hear
people bitching about what those messages do to the code...Oh wait,
that's because it wasn't me who committed them.

(Apologies to those that did write those commit messages. I am not
trying to single you out, just prove a point)

Apologies to anyone this may have offended but if you don't like me,
please have a seat with the rest of the arses who are waiting for me to
give a @#!*

Certainly not the way I wanted to start a morning (reading this email
and getting put in a bad mood), but I suppose you have to break a few
eggs to make an omelette.

dh