Michael,

regarding slashdot and reddit, please send the links here because they
depend on user voting in order to appear properly on the site, so if
you share the links we can all do our best to help out.

--lf

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried submitting to /. but I have no idea if it will get accepted
>
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Vincent Torri <vincent.to...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Michael Blumenkrantz
>> <michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > blog.
>> >
>> > As some of you may know, I'm "managing" the release of E17. Lots of bugs
>> > fix, features to add, etc. As such, I've started a blog which will focus
>> > entirely on E17 release:
>> >
>> > http://e17releasemanager.wordpress.com/
>> >
>> > Circulate/spread it around as you will, publicity is a good thing. If
>> > anyone has any particular topics they'd like covered, feel free to post a
>> > comment or send me a mail.
>>
>> lwn, phoronix, /. are some sites to post in. My english is too bad for
>> that, and last time i tried to do publicity in phoronix, i was
>> ignored. I know gustavo has already successfully send news to phoronix
>>
>> on the french side, i'll do a post in the french website, and to the
>> linux website the most read
>>
>> Vincent

Luís Felipe Strano Moraes
http://www.strano.org