SeoZ:

What exactly my command does is "search on the specified dir the files .h",
(note that the -I parameters needs to be given BEFORE the dir), I have it
on that way so the "make install" send the files to a different directory
"dir" (where to packaging), so the resulting tag files will contain
something like debian/tmp/usr/include/evas.... you can run a simple sed to
it for remove the debian/tmp words massively and it will work without
problems.

If you still having problems, which one exactly is ? show me command used,
and the keyword "tag" that it doesn't trigger for you

Thanatermesis