24.08.2012, в 16:37, David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com> написал(а):

> On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:15:23 +0400 Юрий Лунев <y...@indigosystem.ru>
> wrote:
>
>> I have made edj file with DroidSans.ttf, 1 image and the markup.
>>
>> On the host, x86 & X11, everything works ok (1 image & 2 text labels).
>>
>> My target is arm926ej-s linux, Framebuffer. No X libraries, no
>> fontconfig, etc.
>>
>> I don't get any text on my app, just the image. My guess is that font
>> is somehow not loaded.
>>

> Did you include the font into the .edj file?

images {
        image: "logo.png" COMP;
}
fonts {
        font: "DroidSans.ttf" "droid";
}

collections {
        group {
                name: "hello";
                min: 100 200;
                max: 800 480;

                parts {
                        part {
                                name: "bg";
                                type: RECT;
                                description {
                                        state: "default" 0.0;
                                        color: 255 255 255 255;
                                        aspect_preference: BOTH;
                                }
                        }
                        part {
                                name: "logo";
                                type: IMAGE;
                                description {
                                        max: 61 26;
                                        align: 0.05 0.05;
                                        state: "default" 0.0;

                                        image {
                                                normal: "logo.png";
                                        }

                                }
                        }

                        part {
                                name: "timer-text";
                                type: TEXT;
                                effect: SOFT_OUTLINE;
                                description {
                                        state: "default" 0.0;
                                        color: 0 0 255 255;
                                        text {
                                                font: "droid";
                                                size: 72;
                                                text: "01:05:00";
                                                align: 0.5 0.5;
                                        }
                                }
                        }

                        part {
                                name: "timer-clock";
                                type: TEXT;
                                effect: SOFT_OUTLINE;
                                description {
                                        state: "default" 0.0;
                                        color: 0 0 255 255;
                                        text {
                                                font: "droid";
                                                size: 36;
                                                text: "14:23:56";
                                                align: 0.5 0.3;
                                        }
                                }
                        }
                }
        }
}

$ eet -l hello.edj
edje/images/0
>> here it is
edje/fonts/droid
<<
edje_source_fontmap
edje_sources
edje/file
edje/collections/0

----

Initially, I compiled EFL (evas) without fontconfig, i've added that afterwards
with no practical difference.
---
Yury Luneff
Lead developer